okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
- How bodies decompose
- Wilderness survival skills
- Mob mentality
- Other cultures
- What it takes for a human to die in a given situation
- Common tropes in your genre
- Average weather for your setting
… AND THAT IS THE WAY I MAKE FIRE! Simple and messy “how to gry”.
I will add quick smoke tutorial / step by step too Just wait. \o/
Reblogging to reference later.
Also hangin’ onto this!
IM DOING THIS
I want these all over my home
Really great drawing reference, very well explained.
Eyes, nose, mouth, head, hands, ears and folds reference drawing tutorials.
Young!Hiccup's pores/chin scar/freckles appreciation post
You can actually see in the 4th one that hiccup has peach fuzz! Naww it’s so little!!!!
Excellent tutorial, found here (X)
Autobody vinyl is fucking expensive.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is so gorgeous.
Oh but its so expensive…
A collection of Ways to Tie a Necktie
Our other collections:
I will never note reblog this amazingness
Recently this blog got some new followers, and I’m pretty sure they got there redirected from my Instagram, DeviantArt, Twitter, or other Tumblrs, maybe even Facebook…
I haven’t updated all links yet.
So if you’re looking for my personal/multi-fandom/cosplay blog: